Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tis the Season

Hope everyone had an awesome "Turkey Day!" We did, although not much fun when both families eat at the same time! UHG! We managed to fill our bellies though. So much that Dan and I are on a major diet through the holidays. I don't know what were thinking. Hopefully we'll not regret it. (I'm crossing my fingers)
I was really stressed about not finishing our unit on Pilgrims, but we did. So all is well. (sigh)
So, the tree is up the stockings are hung and the Odle's are ready for Advent. We started our calendars on the 1st and read "The Legend of the Candy Cane" today. Enjoyed talking through Isaiah with the boys today along with some verses in John and Mark. Love It! Micah especially enjoyed it! Check out his pic (below) This is what he did while the boys and I were working on our Candy Cane lapbooks today? I guess we'll have to start on our study of St. Nicholas... The "real" one soon! Meanwhile... we're going to be decking the halls




Our Pilgrim Lapbook

Stockings

Micah Claus

No comments: