Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HERO PAPER

Rebekah recently came home from school with a paper she had written on a "hero" in her life. I would like to let you read a little bit of it.

....."I am lucky enough to live in a home my mom works so hard to keep clean. She loves me enough to take time out of her day to love and take care of me. She works extremely hard to provide us with plenty of food and a good, clean, warm house to live in. She's a wonderful mom and will always love my family and me. My mom is very smart. Whenever I ask her a question about life she can answer it. My mom is the smartest woman I have ever known. My mom never lets her pride take over all of her responsibilities. She works hard to give me a good life. She is a wonderful person. My mom is someone I can look up to as an example of a Godly woman who works hard to provide for her family. I hope that someday, I'll be able to be a wonderful mom, wife and servant , just like her."

After crying... I hugged her! She got an A... on the paper, and always in my heart!

2 comments:

Dana said...

WOW!!!! What a wonderful blessing!!

K. Dial said...

Ok, that made me cry! What a wonderful mommy you must be.