Saturday, September 12, 2009

Love these Ladies







A couple of Saturday's ago, I had all the Fegenbush praise team/band ladies over to my house for Pedi's. It was a beautiful day and we had such a great time! These girls are the bomb!!! They are such a talented group of gals with hearts for the Lord. Dan appreciates them ...... A LOT! They all give up alot of their Sunday so they can help lead our people in worship. Never a complaint and always willing, team players. I am so grateful to serve with them.
As we talked about " How beautiful are the feet of them that spread the gospel.. I can say I am proud and honored to call them friends. We had such a great time of fellowship and reflection....... they all have beautiful feet..spiritually and now.... literally! Thanks gals for you sacrifice..Love ya

No comments: